13 January 2009

How Did I get So Fat Again -The Plan

Day two of the Grapefruit Diet, all is well and feeling so energetic. I did not get nearly enough veggies yesterday unless olives count hahah. Planning spinach for dinner. I did skip the bacon and eggs this morning as I had to work at 6am. Still need to add some exercise in here somewhere. I spend 11-12 hours a day working on the computer so it really has affected my health and stamina. The other day I had to carry a box that weighed maybe 20 pounds quite a ways and I seriously was scared that I may be having a heart attack or a stroke. It really scared me. I have got to get my circulation going and get fit even more than I need to lose pounds.

0 comments:

iJuli Cooks
(but mostly eats and watches Reality TV)
  © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP