15 March 2009

Lessmeatarian Week Three

Poor food choices abounded this week due to the baby coming early, I did the best I could but I am sure the gyro from the hospital deli, the Snickers and many diet sodas were not part of the plan but I am not really good enough at this yet to think clearly in such high stress situations. I will get better and by the time the next baby comes I should be more in control hahah.

I have been to the market and am ready to make a fresh start for the week. Lots of grains and veggies, very little meat and no beef at all. I will not say beef is gone for good but I sure do not want it yet. Funny that the Bittman way of eating seems to be pretty much spot on with the current food pyramid!

0 comments:

iJuli Cooks
(but mostly eats and watches Reality TV)
  © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP