27 March 2009

Losing the Baby Weight

So, my daughter had a baby 2 weeks ago. She gained a total of 17 pounds, yes I said SEVENTEEN pounds which she has already lost. I gained a total of 15 pounds, did not actually have a baby at all and have not lost an ounce. How is that fair?
I know I am supposed to be following the Lessmeatarian way and I certainly am but this week is going to be more about taking in very few calories. That will of course mean more veggies but there is not going to be much in the way of grains or carbs.
I actually wrote this post last week and was feeling pretty frustrated. I have been much more on track this week and have dropped 5 of those 15 pounds. Carly who lives in Marseille has been following the Scarsdale diet and lost about 15 pounds as well I believe. I cannot count calories like she does though, I would go crazy and do not think that really works for me. I just have to cut out the crapfood which I pretty much have. I did have some gummy bears last night.
My ultimate goal is to not even be on a diet or to not think about weight or food in a negative way, or to consider if everything I eat is going to make my jeans not zip.

0 comments:

iJuli Cooks
(but mostly eats and watches Reality TV)
  © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP